06:30: New day with doing Tai Chi on the sundeck
07:00: Breakfast will be served in Western style or Vietnamese traditional food. Coffee and tea is served fee
08:30: The tour guide will explain about the caves in Bai Tu Long bay
09:30: A day of fun and relaxation with more kayaking to visit Thay cave (depend on level of tide)
11:45: Back to the boat for a delicious hot lunch at noontime while the cruise moves to Vung Vieng fishing village
14:00: You are on a rowing boat to explore Vung Vieng village and learn how pearls are grown
16:30: Return to the main boat and enjoy sunset party on sundeck afterwards
19:00: Dinner will be served
20:30: Free time for joining games, you may also try your luck with squid fishing
Overnight in Cong Do area, Bai Tu Long bay
Day 03: Thien Canh Son Cave – Bai Tu Long Bay – Hon Gai Harbour – Hanoi
06:30: Start early Tai Chi on sundeck.
07:00: Have breakfast served with Vietnamese or Western food
08:30: A short trip to Thien Canh Son cave in the morning, this is one of the most attractive destinations on Bai Tu Long bay
09:30: After finishing packing and check out your cabin, it’s time for relaxation
10:30: Join in Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat
12:00: Disembark at Hon Gai pier
12:30: Farewell Halong Bay then returns to Hanoi
17:30: Arrive in Hanoi, end of service.
Attention: The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or in bad weather conditions
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- What to bring: Swimsuit, sun glasses, insect repellent
Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Welcome drinks by hospitable staffs
- Bai Tu Long bay tour route: Cong Do, Cap La, Tra San, Vung Vieng…
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- English/ French peaking tour guide
- Cozy and comfortable deluxe cabins with seaview
- Rowing boat to Vung Vieng fishing village – Bai Tu Long bay
- Vietnamese and International breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Insurance, taxes and service charges
- Transportation by shuttle bus
- Beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above